regarding my absence.

Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing well. I know that I used to do scattered posts on here a lot, but as of now I think I'll be gone for longer periods of time, or maybe forever. My time here was well spent, and I'm thankful for all of the friends that I made along the way, and the things that I've learned from all of you. Thank you for making the past few years the best, and for those of you who helped me out with my issues - you're amazing. My senior year has been a busy one, and it may be a big reason behind my absence. There's a chance that once I've graduated that I might come back and be here a lot more.

Mibba has changed so much since I've started out here. The interests of the members in the roleplay forums have changed a lot, and I can't keep up with it. I'm still stuck on MCR and Tokio Hotel, all of the things that everyone used to be extremely popular here but faded as time passed. Though I try, most people don't contact me about my ideas, so I've kind of given up on it.

I may post a story here and there if it's a slow day, but I'll be gone for the most part. I roleplay on twitter, if you'd like to contact me there. My username is @iridcscent - if you follow me, just mention me that you're a friend from twitter and I'll follow back.

Thank you for understanding, I hope you all enjoyed my presence here while it lasted. I love you all.

xo Leangel.
February 24th, 2014 at 03:31pm