Live Story Blog: Avidity

This story is called Avidity by Gansey. Let's begin.

Summary: Eden Harper had no idea the danger she was in when she met John Hayes.

-I'm enjoying the simplicity of the layout. It's unique.

-It started out intense. Nice start to a story.

-His hands were covered in red. I like this sentence. I don't know why, but I'm sure it will stick with me.

-I love the details. I just thought I would mention that.

-Her body was covered in red. Again, going to stick with me. I love how you started with his hands, and then ended with her being covered in red. It's very clever.

-I love that the chapters aren't too long, and they are all very interesting.

-The conversation in chapter three is beautiful. Enough said.

-Oh, he got rid of Daniel. I'm not sure if that's a good thing, but let's hope it is.

-"You never know who you may run into." This seems like a bit of foreshadowing. I don't know that may just be me.

-Oh, my! What's he going to do to Daniel? I need to know.

-Never mind. I realize now.

-Intense, man!

-I'm not sure if I should be surprised to see that he read Daniel's text, but why would Eden send him a message?

-It seems like he is playing a game. One of his favorites.

-Oh, he's trying to comfort her. Of course, I think this is a game he is playing. I don't know what to think anymore.

-He has to be playing some sort of game.

-He seemed to let something go about the killing.

-What's different about Eden?

-He's lying, Eden.

-I still say he is playing some game.

-I think that Eden is a little naive. That's just me talking though.

-See, there is his game. He played with her to get close to her. I knew it!

Go check it out!
February 24th, 2014 at 05:11pm