The Best of Tumblr

The best people on tumblr to follow are the positive ones. Trust me, from a person who has gone through self-harm, depression and all that fun stuff. Tumblr actually helps a lot with this because I only follow the positive people and they always post something that makes me feel better. So here are some of my favorite people on tumblr....

lifegoeson-sojustsmile: One of my favorites, by far. Their blog is positive and uplifting. Trust me when I say that you NEED to follow this person. If you are going through hell, the last thing you need to do is follow/make a depression blog. You know those ones that have pictures of cuts with depressing quotes?

twenty-seconds: Pretty much the same as above. The person is a such a sweet human being so definitely follow this one.

kates-workout-diary: Okay, so this is one that's up for interpretation. You can either look at it negatively or positively. She posts a lot of pictures of herself in sports bras and such, but that's just to show off all the work she did to get to that spot. So someone who is insecure about their body might not want to follow them but someone looking to get in shape should. She's got a lot of recipes and motivational pictures.

eri-bat: I don't actually follow this person but from what I've seen, she's off to a good start. Just scrolling through what she has posted/reblogged, she's a really down to earth girl. A few positive quotes, a few silly gifs and then my favorite, some great My Chemical Romance posts. She's totally follow worthy, I'm just too lazy to actually get around to do it.

theartofanimation: Not so positive, but not depressing either. The only reason I'm recommending this blog is because they have some really cool stuff. Like it's insane of how artistic they are!

gutarstrum: a cute, artsy sort of blog. Mainly targeting the female population but there are a lot of nice pictures and quotes. I suggest giving them a look to see if that's what you're into.

amoraresdevir and canitalknow: Both by the same person, both great. The first one just has some funny and nice reblogs and the other is more of a mental health blog. Follow both, they're really great from what I've seen and both seem like they would really pick your spirits up and are relatable.

So that's my short list of who to follow. They all seem like nice people and some are only just starting out on tumblr so give them a chance. All of these people will brighten your mood whenever you're feeling down.

If you have anyone else, or you'd like to advertise your own tumblr, tell me in the comments below.
February 25th, 2014 at 01:55am