Broken

I miss her .. More than anything lately . I thought I saw her yesterday .. The girl looked so much like her .. I wish she hadn't have left .. Not like that .. Not without a goodbye .. I need her , I need her back . I can't stop the tears , I cry so much . Even the thought of her , or mention of her name brings me to tears . She shouldn't have had to leave , she was supposed to stay .. We made plans to move in together in 2 years . She was going to get out of the hell house she lives in , and I was going to move in when I could .. But that's all gone now . I don't know why it's killing me so badly . I mean , we weren't friends for that long . But in the time we were , we were so close . I miss the deep late night talks . Our future plans . The way her face lit up when she talked about the things she loved . Her nose piercing , her black glasses , the high pitched laugh she did when I made a joke or did something stupid . I miss the way she asked me every night if I wanted her to bring me a snack to eat throughout the day . I miss making fun of her height , while walking next to her in the hall .. Even though she knew I loved how short she was , how much I loved that I could walk behind her with my arms around her neck and not be too short . I dream about her sometimes .. I always wake up in tears . I hate her not being here , I wish she'd come back . Like I dreampt she did .. She was back , back in my life , back at school .. She came up behind me and hugged me , and I turned around and there she was .. I tackle hugged her .. I was so happy .. But then I woke up .. Please come back , I need you , I miss you so much ..
February 25th, 2014 at 07:32pm