The Life of Small Town Girl, Part 1

Okay...I am new to blogging but I feel at this stage in my life that I can no longer stay quiet. This is truly what can help me and you. Yes you the individual that is taking much time to read this. I am going to thank you now, because not only are you going to help me I hope in some way I will be able to help you in return. So to begin this "blogship" of sorts I feel honesty is very important. So I will tell you now all the information on my profile is false. I will share my experience, my ups and downs of the roller coaster I have called life. Everything that you will read on this blog is completely true and if there ever comes a time where you wish something to be explained more I will be happy to expand my explanations.
I guess I want someone else to read this and see they aren't alone. That someone has gone through what they are going through or have endured. Hopefully, helping myself and you through the rough patches in life. To know that I am living proof there is a light at the end of the tunnel and that "we" can make it.
But there is one catch...I will only continue to share...if I am needed. If I see that these blogs go unread and no comments are left then I will stop. Opening yourself up to complete strangers is never easy but, I am willing to not only open this door but walk through it and continue to walk down this path with you...no matter who you are and what you have done. Can you say the same?

I await your answer until then,

~Ashle~
February 26th, 2014 at 12:36am