New Story

I went to my Therapist today after a bad episode last night. I went into a flashback and relived a memory that I wish I hadn’t. I completely lost it and lashed out at my friend, who luckily has been here with me so he understands.

Well, my therapist recommended that I write everything that happened to me down; like a story. An autobiography of sorts, and honestly I think it might be a good idea. I use my writing as therapy most of the time, so why not actually benefit from it? She suggested posting it to where other people could read it and take heed, so maybe they wouldn’t make the same mistakes as I did.

She suggested that because I want to stop some other teenage girl from doing the same. That’s one of the main reasons why I went through with everything, that will be explained in the writing. Since it never went to trial, I never got a chance to warn other girls; I never got a chance to tell my full story. What it made me feel like, how it has affected me, and how I’ve dealt with it.

I will be posting it on here, and updating it as I get the courage to post more. I don’t expect anyone to read it, or really be interested in it. This is more about me healing and hoping that some other girl won’t make the same decisions I made.

It will be very personal and explain a lot of things about me, more personal than anything I’ve ever written. I will occasionally post pictures of me before everything happened, during, and y’all have seen the after. I will also include pictures of my daughter. Also of the man who raped me because he is a key part of it.

Don’t worry about me not continuing my other stories because I am, this is really just a side project. It will be updated sporadically, as I can handle writing it down. This is to let me work through my issues in a productive manor.

So if anyone reads it I will be oh so grateful, if not I will understand.
-SignoraLala
February 26th, 2014 at 07:58am