Dream Delusions

I have wacky dreams.
And I remember random details about it.

Yesterday's dream for example:
I posted a blog about how I was sick and I also updated a story. I had multiple references in my dreams to the two things. The actual characters I was talking about were responding to the questions, the rhetorical questions, I had put up.

Ahem.
Ian Somerhalder, a.k.a Damon Salvatore, told me that everyone in Mystic Falls was so good looking because they were blessed with wonderful genes and that if I wanted to apply to be a resident I needed to believe in myself and my good looks.

Let's break this down.

First of, apparently Ian (can I call him that since I've dreamt about him?) and I are friends enough that we were having tea in Mystic Falls while discussing this topic.
Second, a good message to leave with is believing that I am worth it and good enough. I didn't see it in my dream, but I get the power behind my own mind a lot better now.
Third, he called me good looking. Coming from Mr. Good-Looking himself, I'll take it.
Fourth:
Image
Animal lover, hello!

Next.
In my update for Hot I talked about how I discovered the awesome-ness of saturation for photos and made a wonderfully tan Harry Styles.

Image
In my dream, my buddy Harry tells me how I "have got to totally hit up the tanning saloon" that he went to. Never mind the fact that I definitely do not need a tan, now or in another hundred years.
Thank you Harry for your invaluable advice on tanning saloons.
"No problem girl."
Image

Alright.
I'm sick. (which would explain the dream, kind of. Honestly it's really no different than any dream I've had before)
Naturally Paul Wesley will make me tea.
Duh.
And obviously, it's peppermint flavored.
The kind I talked about in my blog last night.
Can anything less be expected?
See here? That's my cup that he's about to hand to me.
Image
Thanks Paul.

Lastly.
My lovely spirit princess, Aurora, gets into some trouble with Maleficent.
Image
I'm watching the movie but suddenly in one of those weird dream moves where you're not sure how it happens, I'm living the movie. And its the non-animated version with Angelina Jolie.
Anyone else think that she's going to be killer and this movie will be wowza?
Image

Guilty.
I've been listening to Lana del Rey's Once Upon a Dream repeatedly.

On a totally random side note, if you like chocolate covered strawberries but do not have all the time in the world to make such deliciousness everyday, or at least not for breakfast, this is for you!
Image
I literally could smell and taste the fresh strawberry! I feel like the impossible has been reached. No more of that artificial strawberry flavor we're so used to, this is a revolution!

I love my strawberries...

To me it doesn't even taste like a protein bar! I got it since it was gluten free, not realizing this has 15 g of protein until after I finished it and looked at the label. Maybe my tongue is used to the nastiness of too much protein in drinks and bars that I eat before and after running, but this was awesome!
Yeah, it's a bit expensive, but once in a while, I think it's worth the indulgence. :)
Psst, Costco, bulk these?

Pardon my excited rant,
Anyways...
Dreams are awesome! No matter how crazy and eye opening, or even scary. I'm so glad that we can escape into another part of our mind for just a while.

Ultimately, thank you Ian for believing in me. My ego has been boosted and I definitely appreciate myself more than you now.

Stay cool brother.
Image

Xx.
CB

P.S.
Anyone ever tried lucid dreaming?
It's a bit frightening and cool at the same time!
February 26th, 2014 at 07:33pm