Take This Survey + Prizes Inside!

Now that I'm in student teaching, I am super into personal assessments and evaluations. We do them almost weekly, and I absolutely love it. So as much as I love Mibba, I thought why not do a personal assessment on here as well.

What I have is a short, 8 question survey that I would love for you guys to fill out. (That's where the prize comes in.) It's basically just some questions you will answer about me and what you think of me on Mibba. This isn't a staff thing; it's just something I want to do for myself. The survey is completely anonymous, so nothing you say will be held against you (I won't even know who you are), and I would love for you to be totally honest.

Now, since I'm asking you guys to fill out a survey for me, I'm going to give you something in return. If you fill out the survey, there is a code at the end that will allow you to receive either a Mibba Magazine Review or a 100+ word comment on your story. All you have to do is fill out the survey, then send me a PM on here with that code and the story you would like used!

I'm not going to check the results of the survey for a while, so you won't have to worry about me knowing what answers are yours (like if you're the first person that has filled out the survey and the only one who has messaged me, I won't know what you put until later). That way it still remains anonymous. So, since I'm going to be giving out prizes for this, I would really appreciate it if you put a little bit of time into the answers on the survey, and don't forget to be completely honest!

Here is the link to that survey!
February 27th, 2014 at 07:48pm