One Year!

Well I will tell you this is a blog that isn't for those that are bitter, or don't like couples. This is going to be a blog about the love of my life and how it's been a year since I had met her.

Today marks the day that I had offered to make a banner for someone, someone that I thought was stuck up. Someone that I thought would never give me the time of day and wouldn't even use the banner; little did I know I was going to meet my soulmate and a technologically impaired person.

I didn't think about the fact that offering to make something so simple would spark something so big and so...well...so amazing. Something that I never had thought I would find and something that I was slowly giving up on finding love. I didn't think there was anyone out there that I would feel this connection with. Forget the fact of having a life with. I was lost and depressed, all until I offered to make a banner.

Who knew what a conversation could bring and who knew what something so simple would bring.

Now I'm sure you're all rolling your eyes at me as I gush about the girl I had fallen in love with. The girl I am going to be with the rest of my life. The girl that gives me everything and asks nothing in return. She wants to make me happy and I strive to make her happy. I want to show her just how much she means to me and what way to do it? PUblically so everyone can see how much of an amazing girlfriend that I have. How much an amazing person I had met. Who knew that you could fall so deeply in love with one person? I didn't. I was one of those that thought negatively about it.

Of course, like every couple, she and I have had our ups and our downs, but we always found our way back to the happiness and to showing each other we cared. We all it getting off track with one another and I know it happens to the best of us. IT has happened to she and I a lot. We have found a way to talk things out and to make sure that we didn't go to bed angry. She is the first one that I talk to in the morning and the last person that I talk to at night. She is my everything and the girl that I am going to marry; I do know that one. She is my life and the marrying type.

Let me tell you something, this girl went out all out for me on many things and it is just something I had never asked for. I never ask for anything but she is doing it and it shows me that she is willing to do anything and I know that I write blogs a lot but I can't help it...I just can't! I can't keep it in how irrevocably in love with her I am or the fact that I'm finally happy. Finally going to have a life.

She is going to teach me to drive.

She is going to push me to finish my schooling.

She is going to help me with getting a job.

She is going to push me to do my best.

That is what i Need in partner and honestly, I have told her, she is what I need. She is giving me the relationship I always thought I'd never have. One that I hear everyone having but it was never for me. She is giving that to me and it's like, it is hitting me really hard. Not in the bad way either. It's a good thing. She is this amazing person!

My SunRae:
Image
February 28th, 2014 at 05:56am