Things Guys Do That Annoy Me (Pet Peeves)

Another random one bout my pet peeves.

1. When people fart or burp. Okay we all have to do this what annoys me about it is when they laugh about it and don't have common manners to say excuse me. Me personally if I feel gasy I go either the restroom or somewhere where nobody's around.

2. Hocking a Loogie first off what's the big deal bout swallowing your spit. Okay some their sinuses act up they want to spit the mucus out but right near my feet? Seriously?

3. Picking your crack and dudes grabbing their crotches. Okay summer time you get sweaty your undies may get in your crack or for dudes your balls stick to your leg or you just get a wedgie sometimes. It's uncomfortable understandly but there's a little place called a bathroom to do that in. I don't be up around people doing that.

4. When guys talk to me bout video games. I don't like video games at all I don't see what's so entertaining about them. For me a guy talking to me about video games is like him talking to me about him playing with himself. I know you most likely do it don't wanna hear about it.

5. Swagging their pants. God really? I don't wanna see your drawers or ass crack. On top of that if something happens how you gonna defend yourself or run? Your ass gonna be dead all cause your pants are around your ankles. Seriously get a belt, suspenders, right sized pants. Something!

6. Chewing tobacco also known as dipping. One of the most disguisting things on the planet to me. You see dudes having chunks in their teeth and chewing it trying to talk to you. Makes me wanna vomit. Worse is when they're spitting in a cup or bottle and they shake it in your face or spit the tobacco near your feet.

7. When dudes give my boobs name. It's so immature and not funny in the slightest. Especially when you're walking down the street or in the mall with your friends and guys start acting like well guys. They point and make comments about your breasts. It's embarrassing it's like how would they like it if we pointed at their crotches saying crap? What's worse when they give your boobs human names. That's just weird and a big turn off.

8. Not paying on the first date. Kinda a must do in dating. First off why ask out someone and you know you're broke or not getting a pay check soon? I feel that it's unacceptable and (unless the girl doesn't mind) it's unforgivable. I also feel like it says something about the guy if he can't afford to take you out I think that says he may not be able to provide for and take care of you.

9. Talking bout the ex. I feel like that comes with having a new relationship you're eventually gonna talk about the ex but it never should happen early in a relationship. I would like he's either still in love with her or I'm always being compared to her. The only time it's okay to talk about the ex is if the person you're currently with asks about it or brings it up.

10. The c word. Okay we all know this word is slang for vagina but it pisses me off when I'm called that. I don't know why it bothers me cause there are worse words like the n word.

Okay I'm done with another random blog/rant.
February 28th, 2014 at 04:35pm