The Reasons I Hate Social Psychology

So, prepare yourself for a full scale rant.

Psychology was at one point my greatest love. shall we forget for a moment my new relationship and of course, my love history and say,until this semester, it still was my biggest love. With the renewal of social psychology modules, I have found myself falling passionately out of love with this stupid, brain frazzling topic. Is social psychology hard? no. That is the issue!

Although social psychology to most key thinkers and of course, most psychologists is paramount to common sense,it seems I cannot master an essay for the damn topic topic. Must there be a module in every year where I need fail or gain below 60% just to get by? And the answer is a definite yes!

If an essay on social cognition an attribution isn't enough to make you hate not only the subject, but yourself for your profession and indeed society for making ti so relevant and just very assistance, then the idea of actually spending your time writing this, must indeed be torture. The medieval's had it wrong! make them read three books, twenty journal articles and a magazine on Heider, Jones and Kelley and I swear, your work is done!

It seems now that i beyond simple caring as to whether or not I actually pass my essay, simply finishing it would seem to be a quite fantastic aim!
March 3rd, 2014 at 11:02am