Happy Mibba Spirit Day | Manga Club | Comment Swap | Guys

Happy Mibba Spirit Day everyone. :) You can check out the thread here for the Mibba Spirit Days. I adore this thread and it's a nice way to find out what everyone of us on mibba likes.

I thought really hard of which musician to pick for March 3rd-7th. I wanted to pick a female since I'm a woman myself and I ended up with the girl from the The Pretty Reckless band. She is Taylor Momsen and I like her as a person, as a musician and as an actress (especially in the Gossip Girl TV series). Her voice is really nice and I just wish she would come to Greece so I could she her live. She's really gorgeous too.

Image

Can't trust a cold blooded woman
Boy, don't you lie in her bed
You can't trust a cold blooded
woman
She'll love you and leave you for dead
There's one thing you must understand
You can't trust a cold blooded
woman


I adore this song and much more. :)

I know there's an anime club which I have joined but there was no manga club so I went ahead and created one. I have all those great stuff in mind that I want for us to talk about, write on and so much more. I'm sure that if you like manga as much as I do, we're going to have a very good, fun time there. Drop by to introduce yourself and lost yourself int he manga world along with us. Check it out and you won't regret it. :)

_____________________________________________
_____________________________________________

So, as all of us know, drabbles and oneshots don't get that much of attention. So, I want to do a little comment swap to get those really short stories of mine a little bit out there, and to see if I'm good at them of course.

Before we get to comment swap, there are some rules:

-You comment first.
-I will swap my drabbles for drabbles or oneshots with no more than 1.000 words for the word count.
-I accept all kinds of stories (genres, ratings, pairings and types).
-On your comment: I wanna know what you liked and what you didn't, as well as things and questions that come on your mind while reading them. I want your honest personal opinion. I want you to put yourselves in the narrator's shoes as you read and tell me everything that you thought of. Do that and I will love you forever. Of course I wll do the same when I comment on yours.
-No need to point out grammatical/spelling errors because they will go under editing soon.
-Rec it and I will return the favor.
-I can swap with you as many times as you like.

Drabbles:
Grey
Demons
Voice
Lily
Lust
Courage
Wrong
Pain
Pleasure
Thief

_____________________________________________
_____________________________________________

This is interesting, just read it. It's something my best friend Eric posted on Feacebook.
Eric:
1. Real guys hate sluts."Tough Guys" like them for sex.
2. Guys are a lot more sensitive than girls think... a lot more.
3. The guys that do the whole "Tough Guy" thing are assholes.
4. The "Tough Guys" just want sex out of girls.
5. Girls are guys' weaknesses.
6. It does not matter how much a guy talks about asses and boobs, personality is the key to his heart.
7. When a guy likes a girl he might not show it in the way you think he might cause he's shy.
8. Guys call girls hot, cute or sexy.But we barely ever say beautiful and if we say that we most likely like that girl.
9. Rumors are rumors and are barely ever true. So if it goes around that he goes out with someone it's probably a lie.
10. A guy has more problems than what it looks like.
11. Guys don't like girls who punch harder than they do.
12. Guys hate rejection so most try to hide that they really like you in fear that you won't like them back a.k.a Rejection.
13. We guys think and talk about girls.More than you talk and think about us.
14. Most guys would give anything to know what the girl he likes thinks about for just one day.
15. We hate it when you lie.
16. You're a lot prettier without makeup.
17. We think a lot about what you might think about us.
18. We don't like girls who show everything for every guy to see.
19. Don't argue with us when we call you beautiful just smile.
20. Sometimes we just want to listen about what you want to talk about.
21. We really don't want to hear about any other guys.
22. If you like us, tell us.
23. When we say you're not fat we're telling the truth.
24. Sex doesn't really matter to guys who want a real relationship.
25. We like it when you smile.
26. Guys just like girls like to be complimented.
27. Don't talk about your ex unless we ask you. And you must mention that he was/is an asshole even if he was not.
28. We don't like girls that are too skinny.
29. Don't treat us like crap what goes around comes around.
30. Don't say you hate another guy cause we might take it out of context and beat the guy up.
31. Don't pretend like you are going to break up with us then laugh when we believe you. That's mean.
32. When a guy really likes you he will ignore all your bad characteristics.
33. Having a good relationship is not always about you, we have needs too.
34. When you touch a guy's heart there is no turning back.
35. Tell us if you like us, and you think we like you back don't leave a big trail to follow.
36. Real men cry.
37. Guys like girls with brains more than a miniskirt.
38. You won't understand him unless you listen to him.
39. We guys think too much.
40. If a guy talks seriously then listen it's important.
41. Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.
42. Guys hate sluts even though they have sex with them!(oh yeah..you're not "popular" if you've slept with more than 5 guys..you're a WHORE)
43. Guys go crazy over a girl's smile.
44. A guy who likes you wants to be the only guy you talk to.
45. Don't talk about your guy friends to your boyfriend.
It's good to test a guy first before you trust him. But don't let him wait too long.
46. A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.
47. Guys love you more than you love them if they are serious in your relationships.
48. We love it when girls talk about their boobs.
49. When a guy sacrifices his sleep and health just to be with you, he really likes you and wants to be with you as much as possible.
50. Even if they refuse it all guys are ticklish on the ribs..
51. Guys love neck rubs and if he lets you keep doing it ..it means that he really likes you or his neck really hurts..
52. Everything in moderation. Put on makeup, wear perfume. Just not too much of either. But some guys do like the natural look.
53. Guys talk about girls more than girls talk about guys.
54. Guys hate rejection, but they hate being led on even more.
55. If we really like or love you then we will sacrfice everything to be with you even when we are with our guy friends
56. We don't care if you have guy friends, but when you see him and hug him for hours, we get worried
57. As much as we complain about it, we love getting our picture taken with you.
58. When something's wrong and we ask what's wrong and you say nothing, it drives us CRAZY.
59. A guy loves compliments 10 times more then any girl does.
60. We like kissing and cuddling just as much as we like anything sexual.
61. We love butts and boobs, but a girls eyes are the only thing that can hypnotize us.
62. If we hang up on you, it's because we don't want to hurt you by yelling.
63. As much as we hate it, nothing shows us a girl cares more then jealousy.
64. DON'T jump to conclusions, if somethings wrong, ask us first.
65. It may not seem like a lot, but a wink makes us melt.
66. Never ask us to stop talking to a certain girl, it just shows us you can't trust us unless you have a legit reason
67. When we text/call you saying "I can't sleep." it's because you're on our mind.
68. We fear rejection, but don't try and be nice about it, it just makes it worse.
69. When you tell everyone about a fight we got in, or something that we did wrong, not only does it make us feel like shit, it makes us not want to be with you because we don't feel good enough.
70. A guys heart is a lot more fragile then a girls heart, if you break it, it's going to hurt him more then any word can describe.
71. Tell us all your likes and dislikes, but slowly, we can't remember everything at once.
72. Don't wear revealing clothes.
73. Tell the world how you feel about us, but not how we feel about you.
74. Texting other guys while you're with us, especially with 's on the end is a huge no no
75. If a guy says he'd do anything for you or to be with you, he's not lying.
76. You probably have a lot of friends. We don't. Unfortunately, that means that if you don't talk to us for a long time, we don't consider that you are busy, simply that you suddenly dislike us.
77. A man's room is sacred. Only women in a relationship or who are very close friends are allowed to glimpse this glorious cave of mess. This is high honor.
78. One look can give a guy goosebumps.
79. A man who cries isn't weak, he is just open....He'll share just about everything with you.
80. ''I love you but only as a friend'' <------ Don't say this.
81. We don't dare flirt with other girls when in a relationship. They flirt with us. It is your right (but not ours) to smack her as hard as you can.
82. Guys worry about the thin line between being compassionate and being whipped.
83. When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he's just actually saying, "Please come and listen to me."
84. Guys will always remember who hurt them the most.
85. Guys do listen. When we zone out, were usually thinking about what you just said.
86. When breaking up, don't use the phrase, "You are the most [insert positive adjective] guy I've ever met." Because if we were, you wouldn't be breaking up with us.
87. Just because the last guy you dated screwed up, does not mean we will.
88. Guys like it when you touch their chests.
89. When a guy loves a girl, he'll go to surprising lengths to just be with her- in any setting.
90. Don't get your friends to ask us out. if you really want to date us, ask us yourselves.
91. No guy can handle all his problems on his own. He's just too stubborn to admit it.
92. Don't kick a guy in the crotch. Really, don't. It hurts, A LOT. And plus, its humiliating.
93. When you break up with a guy, avoid the phrases "Can we still be friends?" or "At least we can still be friends." Because a guy really wants to be more than a friend at that moment, and saying we cant is accepting a fate that we cant take.
94. We like kissing in the rain too.
95. Shave your legs, we like to rub them, but not when they are hairy.
96. We get nervous about kissing you for the first time too.
97. Some of us do look for long relationships too.
98. If we text you, and you dont text back, we wait by our phone until you do.
99. Don't flirt with another guy if you like us.
100. Don't flirt with us unless you like us. I must say once again, we hate being led on.
And with that, I'm out. Thank you so much for your time, my dear friends. ::smile:

Till later,
-Marian.
March 3rd, 2014 at 01:28pm