Planning is easier when typing, so here's what I'm writing.

Once again I'm drawn back to wanting to write fan fiction that's set in Winchester. I've been thinking more seriously about it lately, ever since my friend wanted a Harry/Louis kiss at a carnival and I set it at the Apple Blossom Festival. Or planned to, anyway. That's still in the works.

But this is what I've come up with so far; everything is going to be compiled into a series called 'Winchester 'verse' because whoa clever. Anyway.

1. There are two houses down in a cul-de-sac (how on earth do you write that by the way?) that are connected with an old bridge from the railroad tracks, spanning over a really steep ravine. Louis (~8) lives in one, Niall (~6) in the other, and Louis hates Niall at first because Niall is allowed to play on the bridge and he is not. But then Niall wins him over with action figures and popsicles. Cute kid fic. The end.

2. I need something for Louis and Zayn or Niall and Zayn to meet. Unsure as of now. Perhaps something where their schools go to the same place. I don't know where county and city would ever collide. (wow that sounds really bad. but i barely knew the existence of city schools growing up like seriously) Orrrr, could be at Apple Blossom. Something at Midway. Hm.

3. The city schools are nuts; the kids are super judgemental. Zayn and Liam are the quietest kids in the one class they share at the middle school. Zayn thinks Liam looks lonely so he goes to sit with him, doesn't try and get him to talk. Just sits. Eventual bonding ensues. Future Ziam probably.

EDIT: 3.1 I JUST REMEMERED I WANTED LOUIS TO BE THE ONE TO FIRST DYE NIALL'S HAIR BLOND. OKAY THAT'S ALL THIS IS.

4. Huge bump up in time right now, from middle to high school. Liam works at either Target or Kohls. As he's zoning (making things neat?) the Juniors section he bumps into Harry, who asks him if he can pull off a blouse or something (hesitant about making it a dress but I see so many shirts that remind me of Harry's fashion) and Liam thinks he's joking and then...something that leads them to be friends. Haven't quite worked that out yet.

5. I laugh every time I think of this one. It's so stupid, but I can't help it. Louis and Zayn went to visit William and Mary (the college? That's what it is, I think) and when they come back they go to Liam's (here's where the Ziam comes in), and while Liam is busy with Zayn Louis goes to the bathroom. As soon as he opens the door, Harry takes a picture of him from the bathtub, thinking it was Liam. And Louis' all, "Liam, there's a boy in your bathtub! He blinded me!" And then more stuff.

6. Here's where the original Apple Blossom thing comes in, much later than the last thing I wrote. Louis is in college out of state and comes back for the festival because he's never missed one and this is when he and Harry are finally gonna get together because Harry's 18 now yay. Um, there's drunk Niall in this also, because he likes to be the drunkest person on the parade route and he's been battling the same woman for two years now. Even though it's illegal.

That's all I got so far. There are vague notions of either having someone drive Harry around while he dramatically sings Queen or him walking around downtown singing. Who knows.

And with that, I'll be off. I need to make a new blog layout. 1D or top, that's the question.
March 3rd, 2014 at 04:50pm