I passed out at the mall today. And I'm venting about my friend once again.

So I donated blood today and I've never passed out before. That is, until today. My friends and I usually like to go to the mall and just walk around. I figured it was fine like any other time I've given blood before and walked around, but apparently not, because I ended up passing out for a few seconds on the second floor near a trash can in front of a Teavana. Oh, and apparently I lightly hit my head on the metal railing on my way down. Luckily, my two guy friends were there and one of them is a student medical doctor or something, so they caught me and took care of me.

After I came to, I was on the floor with my bag underneath my head with my two friends looking over me. When I was okay enough to get up and walk towards a nearby bench, I tweeted that I passed out at the mall and that it was embarrassing. Then a little bit later, that same friend that I vented about in my last blog post, tweeted to me saying, "thanks for the invite". No mention about the fact that I passed out, but just that.

Are you effing kidding me right now? Too many times have I invited her to go out, usually to the mall, and she always says no thanks or flakes out. And I have a feeling that if I had invited her today, she would've said no anyway. Just the fact I didn't invite her this one time, she says that. Like damn. There was no concern whatsoever about the fact that I passed out. Read the damn room. Is that really what you should be saying? Why not try something along the lines of, "Are you okay? What happened?" instead of what you actually said? Ugh. -_-'
March 4th, 2014 at 07:26am