Stupid family rant

I woke up this morning to hear my mom yelling at my younger brother about him being an a**hole all because he's not already up and shooting at the 'bad' birds. First off it's our day off(thank you snow) secondly it wasn't even 7am when she started screaming, umm excuse us for wanting to sleep in?

Then my brother grabs his gun to go sit on the back porch in his pjs waiting for those birds to show up after my mom scared them away with her yelling. After him waiting two minutes she yells at him again for not wearing proper clothes and how all he wants to do is play games. Please tell me what games these are? She tells him to put some proper clothes on and to be back in one minute or else he's going to lose all of his guns. She continues to complain that he's again such an a**hole about all of this and how he enjoys being mean to her and all he ever wants to do is play games.

So my brother comes back down and goes to blow his noes because he does have a cold and my mom yells at him for being out on the porch shooting birds even though he says he's sick. Do I really need to go on with this? So this whole charade continues until she takes his guns and stuff. Funny thing is I didn't see any of the birds that she wanted him to shoot out there.

My family is such a mess. I'm ready to get out of here. The countdown to my birthday begins in just a few months I'll be 18 and still stuck here in this same old town. Is it to much to ask for just to be free?
March 4th, 2014 at 01:59pm