Don't They Ever Listen?

I don't hate my family, they just don't understand how it is. how its like to be angry about everything in the world. They don't know how it feels to cry about something so small as breaking a nail. they try to understand but they do not listen to what i say. They will ask whats wrong and ill tell them but ill just get screamed at in the process. Don't they realize i'm just telling them how i feel after they asked to tell them how i feel!
The other day i changed the laundry around and the dryer didn't dry the clothes all the way as usual. So i turned the dryer back on for twenty more minutes. but when i went to clean the lint trap out i found a razor that must have thrown in there with a towel from the bathroom. I thought it was funny so i took it upstairs to show my mom and dad. Before i could get a word out, "Where are the clothes? Why didn't you bring them up here like i told you, huh?" my dad was already getting me because the clothes weren't dried because we have a cheap dryer. So i tried to explain to him that they weren't dried but he just got more angry with me. After that i went back down stairs to grab a pair of pants that where in the dryer, he told me to get them. i went back upstairs and shut the door with my foot like i always have done. the door slammed and my mom told me to get my ass in the living room right then. she asked what the hell was wrong with me, and why i had an attitude. I tried saying i dint but apparently she thought i had an attitude and threw my computer down on the floor and marched toward me. I thought it was cause she was going to get in my face and tell me to straighten my act up like she always did. but no she had to do something unexpected.
she grabbed my shoulder hard with one hand and put her hand on the mid-side of my throat and pushed me as hard as she could into the fridge behind me. She told me that every time i opened my mouth that she wanted to slap me. I'm just standing there biting my lip and tightening my fits so hard trying not to punch her in the mouth. I had to go to a party that night so i left.
the next day i went to my papaws to spend that night. when i came back sunday my sister tried to get me anger and my mom didnt tell her to stop, she told me to stop. i threw my hands down i defeat even though i didnt do anything. she came at me again but i stood up straight and squared my shoulers. she left me alone.
i just cant do this anymore. im 14 going on 15 and my mom is pushing me into fridges im so sick of her. i love her but its getting harder. one of these days im going to break. ived tried being civilized with her but hat doesnt work because she doesnt listen. i scream just to get her attention. What should I do guy's, i need some advice?
March 5th, 2014 at 04:12am