My Secret OTP with a secret story I wrote about them...DONT JUDGE ME!

A while back, one of my beeeeeeeeesties, Bryce, started a chapter of this story he was writing for his boyfriend, Kayden. Kayden's OTP. Just a basic smut story with no plot line. His OTP is....
Jarry Von MonStyles. [Jayy Von Monroe/ Harry Styles]
When I heard about it...I gagged! That couple sounded sooooooo outrageous! Then I read the chapter that Bryce had written. I LITERALLY FELL IN LOVE WITH THAT PAIRING!!! No joke! I'm not kidding! I fell in love!
Now, I've been in love with this pairing for a whole year! So that's nice to get off my chest. See, little Harry is mr. Shy guy and Jayy is this outgoing bastard with tattoos! They compliment each other so fantastically! So...I wrote a whole series about it ;3
So what happened was, was [PLEASE DONT STEAL MY STORY LINE!!! THIS TOOK ME 4 MONTHS TO WRITE!!!!] that Harry left 1D and is on a solo career. He then is collabing with BOTDF, which what he's not happy about. He starts to develop feelings for Jayy...who's in a friends with benefits with Dahvie. Jayy loves Dahvs but...Dahvie doesn't feel the same way.
Please don't steal that, and if you do I have like four books after that so I dare you to try.
Any way! Don't judge me! That's my all time pairing for EVER!
Sooooo....should I post the story I wrote about them...or would you rather you had not read this? Hahaha if like to post it, but only if someone says they'll read it.
March 5th, 2014 at 08:34pm