Music Brings The People Together

Title from the always wonderful Madonna. Since I'm always ranting and raving bout things I don't like or annoy me. I decided to do a more positive blog. If you read my profile or my two blogs bout Underrated Bands you know some of my favorite bands/muscians. So I'm gonna name some of my favs along with my fav album by them.

First off based on the title I obviously like Madonna. Unfortunately no one else in my age group appears to like her.

Pink: (Fav album between I'm Not Dead and The Truth About Love) Fiesty, spunky a hell of a performer she never disappoints and evolves with each album.

Paramore: Fav album between All We Know and Riot. How many of us still be singing Misery Business like there's no tomorrow?

Good Charlotte: (Fav album Good Morning Revival)

Evanescence: ( Fav album The Open Door)

My Chemical Romance: I cried when they broke up. Fav album The Black Parade.

Avril Lavigne: This chick...that's all I can say. Fav album The Best Damn Thing.

Katy Perry: Fav album Teenage Dream

Green Day: (Fav album between American Idiot and 21st Century Breakdown)

Aaliyah: Shame she was taken as young as she was cause she was amazing.

Justin Timberlake( Fav album FurtureSex/LoveSounds)

Beyonce: (Between Crazy In Love and I Am...Sasha Fierce) Also liked Destiny's Child

The Veronicas: (Fav album Hook Me Up)

Britney Spears: (Betweeh Oops I Did It Again and Circus)

Lindsay Lohan: (I wish she get herself together and release more music. Fav album Speak)

Nelly Frutado: (Loose)

Rihanna: (Fav album Good Girl Gone Bad Reloaded)

Lady Gaga: (The Fame)

30 Seconds to Mars: (A Beautiful Lie)

Three Days Grace: (One-X)

Flyleaf: (Memento Mori)

In This Moment: (Beautiful Tragedy)

Linkin Park: (Between Hybrid Theory and Mintues to Midnight)

The Pretty Reckless: (Though I think the other members deserve attention too. I know Taylor's the lead singer and lead singers usually get more attention but it's still not all about her) Light Me Up

Fergie: (The Duchess)

No Doubt: (Rock Steady)

Gwen Stefani: (The Sweet Escape)

Queen of the Damned Score and Soundtrack
Sucker Punch Soundtrack

Mary J Blinge: (Between The Breakthrough and Growing Pains)

Usher: (Confessions)

Toni Braxton: (Bewteen Secrets and Libra)

Within Temptation: (Between The Silent Force and The Heart of Everything)

Killswitch Engage: (Between The End of Heartache and As Daylight Dies)

Michael Jackson: (Thriller)

Fall Out Boy: (Infinity On High)

Mudvayne: (Between A New Game and The End of All Things to Come)

Christina Aguilera: (Between Stripped and Back to Basics) Also loved the Burlesque Soundtrack
March 7th, 2014 at 07:29pm