A7X Giggles/Story Sex Questions.

Image

Hehehe. That is me and my friend's favorite meme lol. It is true though. A7X and their merchandise really are conversation starters. I've worn their shirts around town and people have been like , "Ohhh! Avenged Sevenfold! I saw them in concert at such and such!" It's pretty awesome if you ask me. :)

So I want to get some opinions. I, myself, have thought of some ways to improve on this but there's something I'm curious about. In Fictions that contain smut, usually in Heterosexual stories, the female always seems to have an orgasm like almost instantly. Now I'm sure there are females out there with super sensitive sausage wallets but I've noticed a trend in several stories. Please don't take this as disrespect or bashing. I'm just curious and I have been guilty of doing the same thing myself.

I'm just wondering why it is we do this a lot. It seems like the male and female characters kiss, she gets fingered and her clit rubbed, he slips her the D and then like seconds later she's already contracting and milking his penis lol. Now there is NOTHING wrong with that and I don't think it makes anyone a bad smut writer, I guess I just find it predictable even in some of my stories lol. I think that some of us have drawn a blank with how to prolong the sex scene parts before the two characters reach climax. It is tough at times to describe everything.

Sometimes writing what we personally feel is decent smut can be quite exhausting in general. I have read some stories where the author really went all out, though, and it was interesting so it can be done. I've also read stories where EVERYTHING was super detailed so the sex scene stretched over like six chapters! It wasn't a story on this site but while I read it I was thinking, Wow , I really didn't need to read a four paragraph long description on how Henry's foreskin felt and how many hairs he had on his skin flute. What do you all think? How much detail is too much and when is it not enough?

I've tried to make my scenes interesting back when I wrote them last but it's been months and months since I've written any smut, period. I know that in Fiction you can write whatever you please and it doesn't have to be realistic, but I have often thought about the fact that the male characters seem to be able to blow their load and somehow instantly become rock hard and ready for five more rounds with NO breaks in between.

Now I suppose there could be a guy out there with a penis that works like the Energizer Bunny......it keeps going and going and going.....but most men either just pass out asleep or have to wait a lil bit to rest and get their junk stiff again. :P Of course I see the desire to want a man in your fantasy to just bone you all night long til the break of dawn. ;) Like I mentioned, I'm just curious about these things. Anyone care to explain and also.....can you think of any tips that might help people who want to elevate their sex scenes?

Please note that whether you are trying to make your story realistic or not, I still read them and enjoy them either way. These were just more of my curious observations. Enjoy your weekend everyone!
March 8th, 2014 at 01:40pm