Another Weather Blog and my First Festival!

Okay I'm from the UK, I'm allowed to talk about the weather, kay?

So right now I'm in the garden, shorts on, sunglasses on and a BBQ cooking in front of me. Yes, the rain has stopped and this weekend we have been graced with lovely sun.

Now it's only reached 18c but like seriously, that's something for us here. But it feels hotter than what it says because there's no clouds and there isn't much of a breeze where I am. It's like perfect as well because all those flooded houses can have a break and finally have time to recover.

But like for real, it's so funny how we freak here when the sun appears. We don't always get it that often so early in the year. Some years it changes because I always remember one year I was able to have a BBQ for my birthday, whereas other years i couldn't. March can be unpredictable sometimes!

On another note, I got tickets for V festival. The line up is freakin' amazing. So far Justin Timberlake and The Killers are headlining, and I think there is one more to be announced. I'm hoping it's Avicci because he hasn't be announced at all yet and he just has to be there. But other than that, I'm so damn excited because Bastille is there and they are my favourite band at the moment.

Other acts include Sam Smith, Ed Sheeran, Jason Derulo (not looking forward to him though) and like Kaiser Chiefs, Chase and Status, Lily Allen and so many more. Ah and it's my first festival! It's in August so I'm preying we have a awesome summer this year!

Okay that's enough from me.
March 9th, 2014 at 04:25pm