Guess Who's Back? (Request?)

Back Again!
ALV'S Back!
Tell A Friend!

Actually, no, don't tell a friend, they probably won't know me.

Hello Internet! I'm ALovelyVampire. I wrote a lot of stories back in the day, but I deleted them when a completely nuts relative of mine got a hold of my Mibba account and started threatening me with it. But, you know, whatever. That relative can do whatever that relative likes, we don't talk anymore and there's not a lot that relative can do to me now.

Anyway!

I wanted to get back into writing, specifically writing fanfiction, but it's been nearly five years since I've written anything on Mibba. Lord, really, five years? Well, I've been cleaning up Secrets and Lies (because Lord in Heaven, I don't know why anyone read that story), but that doesn't really count.

So! The real reason I'm posting!

Mibba seems to have changed a ton over the past five years, and I don't know what to write for this site anymore. So if you could comment with a fic request, I would be absolutely overjoyed.

Fandoms I feel comfortable writing in:

Fueled By Ramen circa 2005 (plus MCR), Rhett&Link, Supernatural, and BBC Sherlock. And yes, that is all the gay. I'm sorry, het shippers, it's just not what I do. I may have forgotten a fandom (in fact I probably did), so if you have something you're just dying to see written, let me know, and I may take a crack at it if I feel like I've got enough handle on the characters.

Stay wonderful, Internet.
March 9th, 2014 at 08:43pm