Distractions From Writing

I have tried most of the day today to write something, but continuously found myself distracted by this, that or the other thing. Distractions are fine, I think, when they're productive (like work or studying), but hate all the stupid little distractions I have. Here are some of my writing distractions.

Mibba

Mibba, I love you, but you're a huge distraction from my writing. I come on Mibba just to respond to a few messages before I crank out a chapter, but then it's hours later and I have accomplished nothing besides dicking around, and Mibba, you're to blame.

Vine

I spend too much of my writing time watching idiotic vines. I trick myself by saying "oh, they're only 7 seconds. I'll just watch a few before I write." And then I've watch 100 and I don't even know what words are anymore.

Mibba

I'm putting Mibba on here twice, because really it's deserving. I waste an infinite amount of time doing god knows what on here. Seriously.

Netflix

Oh, Netflix. I have a love/hate relationship with Netflix. I love the convenience and never ending amount of TV shows and movies, but I hate the convenience and never ending amount of TV shows and movies. It's a problem.
March 10th, 2014 at 03:22am