Larry Stylinson Rant.

Larry Stylinson.

Whether you support it or not, if you are part of the One Direction fandom you have no doubt heard all about this "relationship".

Personally, I do not believe that Harry and Louis are in love with each other on a romantic level. I think they care about each other and are really great friends. But, that is not what I want to rant about.

I just want to say this: WHO CARES IF LARRY STYLINSON IS REAL OR NOT?

Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson are two average guys that are trying to live their lives and have an awesome career, they just happen to be in the limelight. They are talented, good-looking and super sweet guys, so their sexuality should not matter. One cannot simply analyze how "depressed" Louis looked the day after the "This Is Us" premiere while he was walking in the airport with his girlfriend. What if he was just SUPER hungover? What if him and Eleanor got in a little argument that morning? What if one of his family members was sick and he was worried about them? Nobody will ever really know. Why can't someone just have an off day? A day where they don't want to be happy, a day where they want to just be sad or "depressed". I think that their personal lives should be THEIR personal lives. I don't know about you, but I don't ever start analyzing a meterosexual guy that is walking down the street with another meterosexual guy; they could be friends or they could be more, but it is none of my business.

I really do feel bad for Harry and Louis because there is so much pressure on them (along with the other guys in the band). They are trying to be successful and they have the media covering everything they do 24/7. So who cares if Harry hangs out with a gay couple? Who cares if Louis wears a t-shirt that makes reference to a gay beach? Maybe they are just like a million plus other people out there that are not homosexual, bisexual or transgender, but they support equal rights.
March 10th, 2014 at 06:27am