Is wisdom the same thing as being mature?

So I'm not going to go into the whole back story on this but to catch you up enough. One of my life mentors is leaving our group, I'll still see her just not as much, and so later that night, this happened Sunday night, I got a text from the other mentor. I'm going to call her T, well she sent me a text saying she knew how close I was with the other mentor and just want to let me know that she was there for me, and she told me I was really wise and a few other feel good phrases.

I was surprise at getting that kind of text from her I mean we talk a little but yeah I've only being going to the group for a few months and it was because the one who's leaving, we're now calling her J, talked me into coming so I mostly stuck to J's side like glue. Anyways I was so surprise that I read the text out loud. (Side note for those of you who talk to me. If you ever telling me something surprising I will repeated it out loud so if it's a secret don't tell me without at least preparing me for it. -_-) My mom over heard and she agreed saying that I was wise because I am very mature. Which leads me to my question is being wise the same as being mature? I feel like it isn't but I wanted to hear from you Mibba. So tell me what you think and why.

Oh and I'm thinking about starting to do recs too. I know I'm behind on it, but now I want to join the bandwagon. I'm going to do a random member, a poem, a story(both a short/one-shot and a chapter) so check it out and you might find you or something of yours on here. I might do it bi-monthly still not sure though.
March 10th, 2014 at 10:14pm