Boys Frustrate Me.

So, when it comes to boys, I don't seem to be able to get close enough to the ones I actually like. However, I can't certainly get quite cozy to those who I have no interest in (besides just being friends). For instance, today this boy who I sit next to in my Western Civilization class asked for my number.

That's cool. We've become friends, I guess, and texting would be alright. But now he is flirting with me. He's already asked me out on a date and I've had to awkwardly decline because I'm not interested in him that way.

Now, lets talk about this other boy in that same class. He's so beautiful! Like, seriously. Whenever I catch him looking at me, I blush and can't manage to do anything but smile a little before I turn around (so he doesn't see my red cheeks). We've talked once (we walked out of class together and then split in order to head to our cars), but it's not enough so that we interact during every class time.

This makes me sad. He's so freakin' gorgeous and I want to get to know him well-enough so he'll ask me for my number. I'm so shy, though--painfully so--and I get embarrassingly awkward (not that cute kind like in the movies) whenever I get moderately close to him.

Sigh. Why can't I just not care when I talk to the guys who I think are stunning? Why do I have to trip over my feet and suddenly become really self-conscious?

I just.. boys frustrate me, immensely.

You pretty lot should give me tips, though! Tell me how to get up the nerve to talk to him and flirt without fainting!!
March 11th, 2014 at 02:59am