Online Date Sites What in the Hell is the Go?

So for some stupid, retarded and probably terrible reason I decided to sign up to Online dating site Oasis Active.

Can I just be blunt and say I have literally no fucking idea how anyone could meet and marry someone on there. It seems to me as nice to talk to as some people can be, they are definitely after the fun without the relationship.

Which is okay, really it is. What is not okay is being asked some of the derogatory and mind-numbingly frustrating questions and comments I have been perstered with. Can I just say, I want to talk to someone, not here about their "dick to pubic ratio" seriously when did it become so hard to have a conversation that isn't to do with sex.

I am the last person that someone should pester for sex for the simplest reason that I don't have it (I suppose yet to have it is the real point there), and being asked about the size of my tits does not in any way shape of form make me want to have sex.

Maybe I've just been unlucky so far, or maybe I just attract really pervy people, either way I take my hat off to those who have found love in dating online, you really must've searched long and hard for a keeper.

That isn't to say it has been all bad. Some people I have talked to are the definition of hilarious, it's just that they want sex too (they just aren't perverted about it), they aren't looking for anything serious (which is kind of okay because I have no idea if I am either), or they realise I'm a weirdo (which is also okay because I came to terms with that a long time ago).

I feel like I have stepped into an online world of contradictions and penis ratios, and yet part of me knows I will continue to use it (if only to see if there are decent people on there).

If you have any stories regarding the whacky world of online dating please feel free to comment in fact DO IT. Thanks for reading my little rant :)
March 11th, 2014 at 08:29am