It's Going to Take Days to Do This Laundry, and Other Musings on My Life.

Laundry is taking over my tiny apartment.
And I know it's one of those things that's easily taken care of, especially since the washer and dryer are only up a flight of stairs from me, and they're free. But the last like three weeks have been crazy. Which has lead to minimal laundry-happenings.

I mean, I work full time, boyfriend works full time (a completely different schedule of course) and when I drag myself home at 9pm every night I have no desire to even look at laundry, never mind cart it upstairs and do six loads of it.

Yeah, there's probably six loads.
It's been a while.

So, I have the day off, which feels like my first real day off in like a month (even though I've had days off). So, I'm planning to spend it doing laundry and working on various writing projects (I have two currently, one that's being very neglected, and it's the important one).

I want to post my "Important" on here so bad to give the motivation to work on it, but I'm publishing it, so I don't really think it's a good idea. It's not traditional publishing, but still. I don't think the people I'm working with on it would be too happy if I was sharing it before it was ready.

So, I should be cleaning, or organizing, or something, but I'm going to write instead. Because, well, I need to. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Also, laundry. I'm 98% positive that this is going to take days. Too bad I only have one day off.
xoxo
March 11th, 2014 at 04:37pm