So I finally got my shiny Charmander

Some guy, who may have every well been a pedophoile, traded my little sister a bunch of shiny pokemon and she gave me the charmander she got! It was honestly the best moment of my life. It's now a level 76 Charizard, who is pretty darn strong.

I also got a shiny Eevee in trades which is evolved into an Umbreon, who is super precious.

I completed the National Pokedex about ten minutes ago and after obtaining the shiny charm, am now trying to get a shiny Axew. I'm working on a team of black shinies. I know the shines aren't any better than ordinary pokemon but I really don't care to be honest. I just love them. Especially my Charizard.

I have a few shinies now. I also have -

- Gorebyss
- Ursaring
- Hippowdon
- Crobat
- Gyarados
- Dragalage
- Remoraid (which I refuse to evolve because shiny octillery is an ugly colour)
- Golem (who looked a lot nicer as a Geodude to be honest - he went from gold to a weird brown colour)

I think that's it but I don't know. I also want a shiny Machamp because they are bright green.

Oh and we thought the shiny guy was a pedophile because after he gave my sister the shinies he traded to pokemon she traded with him back for rubbish one's and then he tried to game chat her. She switched off her game chat option after.

At the moment I'm chaining hoard encounters and I just keep finding Zubats. So many Zubats.

Send me a message if you want my Friend Code to have access to my wonderful bug safari where you will have access to the wondrous Pokemon; Illumise, Heracross and Paras! I know, Paras!
March 11th, 2014 at 10:18pm