Stop Me

So, since I started college, I've been okay in terms of workload... However, I'm scared I'm going to be chest deep in everything soonish. It's spring break, so I'm taking on a few extra babysitting jobs so I can get my second tattoo, I have homework to do for the week that I have yet to start, I'm still writing Leave and I don't want to leave it be, and I have a need for sex (sorry if that was a TMI for you).

I need to actually sit down and do my shit, but I can't because I have the need to get up five seconds after sitting down and I start procrastinating. I've also started watching Sherlock, so I have to keep watching and instead of trying to take care of the many things I've got going on, I'm posting a blog about it. I want to enter contests and write and watch Sherlock all day, but then I have work and trying to get laid to worry about. And one of my classes is starting up next week, so I'll have less days of the week to "relax" which scares me. I'm not sure what to do and if I hadn't paid for the classes, I'd probably not do the work and pull a B out of my ass for the end of it, but it doesn't seem to be able to work that way.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me to ignore on how to get focused?
March 12th, 2014 at 05:33pm