For readers of my fanfiction--A favor to ask

Hey guys!

Whether you read my three current GoT stories: Dragons and Wolves, Blood Child or Monster, my one-shots or read my LOTR fanfics when I was still actively updating them I have a favor to ask.

Can you guys check out my new original fiction? It's a dark fantasy in the vein of Game of Thrones and Lord of the Rings :3 I'd really love it if you did.

Ashen Sky
About the Story:


There's not really a pairing/ship yet, it's just a straight forward action/adventure, fantasy and horror story. But that doesn't mean there won't be sex or romance in it, one of the characters is a man whore.

Some of the main characters:
The Dynamic Duo
Leto/Leto~Clayton/Clayton~Rye/Rye

Summary

Five hundred years ago the volcano Deimos erupted blanketing the sky in ash, generations have lived and died without seeing the sun or two moons. There are two countries, Taseelva in the North and Yaskalvy in the South. They meet in the middle in the form of a great independent city, Zar. To the east lies the ocean and to the west the Wasteland, an area with low hanging ash said to be filled with demons.

Leto, the son of a whore and an unknown father, grew up in the sewers of Zar. Ten years ago, when he was fourteen he was taken in by a noble family, a scandal that shocked the noble families of Zar and both countries.

Five years ago, he traveled North into Taseelva with his adopted family for a tourney and the wedding of the King's daughter but after his friend beds the princess and is sentenced to death. Leto discovers he is a witch.

A witch can trade souls with animals to use one of the three castes of magic: Pure, Blood and Death magic. Leto is gifted with pure magic and is capable of creating intricate illusions. After taking a weasel named Rox as his familiar he breaks his friend free and they go on the run.

Unable to take the only safe route home, the Great Road, they are stranded in the cold and wild tundra.

They turn into conmen, stealing gold and relying on Leto's magic to sustain them.

They soon learn that their relience on magic was horribly misplaced and Leto ends up in debt of a Death God.
March 13th, 2014 at 12:14am