Hell Week| other things + recs!

So guys I have officially survived what I have dubbed 'hell week' in which I had six projects due all last week in school and then a Model U.N.(If you aren't already in Model U.N. I highly recomend it because it's the best! They have it for high schoolers and college students) conference Friday and Saturday that I finished the paper for at the last minute(I had put over 24 hours of research into that paper) and then a volunteer thing that was like four hours long. So in total I pulled four all nighters this past week and as soon as I got home Sunday after noon I slept till 8 something and then ate and went back to sleep. So that's how my week went you guys, and later this week I'm going to be in a hotel while the people work on the house floors so I may or may not have internet access there.

Moving on I wish you all a happy ST. Patty's day. I do happen to be part Irish, not a lot though but still some.

As promised here are some bi-monthly recs!

User: XXXataktoulaXXX
Why: Because she's amazing and I absolutely adore her!

Poem: Temporary by lion eyes
Why: Because the in the first two stanza you can easily relate to the male character even if you don't act the same way, you probably know some who does act that way.

One-shot: Smoothies are Kind of Important by triviality
Why: The banter between the two main characters were great and it shows just how far great friends will go to get a well priced smoothie.

That's all for now folks! Got something you think I should check out let me know in the comments and it could appear in the next rec blog!
March 17th, 2014 at 09:21pm