Spring is overdue.

Howdy, Mibbians. Now I don't know about all of you, but I believe the lovely spring weather I enjoy is coming far too late this year. Texas has the bad reputation of wacky weather, and I can confirm this. It's not a just sterotype. It is absolutely true, my friends.

And I am so sick of it.

I want sun and flowers and picnics and sports and cute sundresses and everything that is wonderfully spring. Heck, I can't even take a quick jog down my road because it's so cold and muddy. The danger of frost has still not passed, so my vegetable garden will be so out of wack this year. I am no longer amused by the bipolar weather.

But enough about me. What is the weather like where you live? I feel like I'm living in Britain with all the cold and rain we've had. Ugh.

Not to mention I have about 5 cute little dresses that I still haven't had the chance to wear. I am not pleased. Not at all.

By the way, feel free to check out the story I'm co-writing with hermes. called Fernweh which should be updated again by the end of the week. Whoo! It's my first co-write and I'm both in love with my own character as well as the side characters we've created. I want these people to really exist, okay.

love ya.
March 18th, 2014 at 08:09pm