Synyster Cereal Love Inside!

Warning: This blog may be a bit silly lol.

So I have a very large love of cereal. I eat cereal for dinner some nights or late night when I need a light snack. I love the combination of crunch accompanied by cool milk. I'll tell my friends about how I love cereal and they are like....."That's cool." I'm all like, "You underestimate my love of cereals."

Even when I was a kid I cut out holes for eyes in an empty cereal box and put it on my head. I had this plastic sword I got from a kid's meal someplace and I went around screaming, "Look Granny, I'm a cereal killer!" Haha. My grandma always had the news on so I naturally assumed serial was cereal. I thought, "Why would anyone wanna kill cereal?" Looking back now it was funny but hey .....I was like six okay? But for reals, I should become a cereal spokesperson! Here are my favorite kinds just to name a few........

Cocoa and Fruity Pebbles
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Reese's Puffs
Honey Nut Cheerios
Special K Chocolatey Delight
All Honey Bunches of Oats
Fruit Loops
Lucky Charms
Count Chocula
Cocoa Puffs
Waffle Crisp
Cookie Crisp
Apple Jacks
Captan Crunch

There are many more. Actually now that I think about it, I don't recall ever eating a cereal I didn't like. My husband enjoys cereal too. He puts cut up banana in his Cheerios and Fruity Pebbles! We are cereal loving fools. Last week I almost had a conniption fit, too! Kroger had this deal where you buy three boxes of cereal for six dollars PLUS you get a free gallon of milk! I bought six flippin boxes and got two free gallons of milk all for twelve dollars. I.about.died of joy. Alright.....enough of that.

I also love Synyster Gates. I'm aware I don't know him personally but I love the thought of him and I'm guessing he's awesome in person. Like my funniest yet biggest non sexual fantasy would be Syn coming up to me with a box of cereal in one hand and a gallon of milk in the other and him saying something cheesy like, "We don't need any bowls, baby." Okay so maybe that was a teensy bit sexual. Oh well. I apologize for nothing when it comes to that God of a man.

Sometimes I want to meet Michelle, shake her by the shoulders slightly while saying, "Do you know? Know just how freakin amazing and priceless he is!?" But...1.I'm not that unhinged and 2.I'm sure she knows lol. I mean Hell, she is married to the man.

Syn should have his own fucking cereal! Like seriously. They could name them Synful Flakes or Gates O's. They'rrrrrrre great! Okay....I'm done now, I promise. ^_6

These have been more insane ramblings from me. Hope you're having a chill Tuesday. New Amish Mafia comes on tonight!
March 18th, 2014 at 10:44pm