Kind of Want to Be a Roadie

Not like a groupie way or just because, holy shit it's my favorite band. It wouldn't matter what band, preferably music I can listen to obviously but I've always wanted to be like a roadie or something, to help out with preparing for concerts and travel the world to do so. Might seem like a weird thing to wish for I enjoy it, I like working hard and getting to know things where I might good at it. Maybe just do it over the summer as well if a band is touring Europe, just to make some money and just experience a world I have gotten a taste from and want the full cake from.

Plus it wouldn't be too bad, free concerts lol. I'm not that technical but I've always wanted to know more about music and just in general things musicians use on stage, how they set things up etc. so I think it'd be cool to be like a Santa's little helper... well Musician's little helper. Literally, little because according to some people I'm a midget, not a person haha. Suck it, 5'3 is supertall =)

It seems like hard work in general, long travels, long time from home and probably not that much rest. The only thing that I can come up with that could be the downsides would be the fact that, I'd be away from my family, have to learn new things and god knows what musicians do drugs and what drugs. I don't mind alcohol but I kind of don't want anything to do with drugs and illegal substances etc.

Image
March 19th, 2014 at 01:12pm