Any Volunteers? (For my Readers)

So as you guys know I have started a few new MIW stories (What else is new right?) and I need girlfriends for the guys in one of my new stories.

I don't like making contests out of these certain things, I don't feel it's right. But I do prefer, a first come first serve, plan. So it's up to you which guy you choose but for those who haven't read the story I'll give you a little synapsis for each one. That way you can choose which boy you would like.

First off the title:Pale

Leading boy: Ricky.

Plot: This is a paranormal story about a girl named Ursula, who just happened to stumble upon something she shouldn't have. One of those wrong place wrong time things. But more wicked and warped. She manages to escape after his odd capture of her...and as the story continues we learn just what Ricky and his gang really are, why he took Ursula and why he wants her. We also learn just how difficult and horrific their world is to be apart of...the hard way.

The boys:

Chris-- the strong leader, however he's generally easy going AshleyJinxxBiersack
Devin (Ghost)-- the quiet but smart one. AlixTheCreature
Josh-- the easily agitated, slightly aggressive XXXataktoulaXXX
Ryan-- very rational, and kind but in a subtle way. defend pop punk

P.s-- each boy is unique in their own way, how they are unique will be revealed later on. Or if you choose to partake I will tell you when PM me (more details about that later.)

Setting: New York City, NY, Los Angeles ,CA, and Scranton, PA and Boston, MA.
I know that is a lot of places but I promise you it will not be overwhelming. It will make more sense when we get deeper in to the story.

Okay so here's what you do if you're interested:

I would like you to PM me with these details (and no worries no one is going to see them! I'm an extremely private writer, no one not even my best friend gets to see these stories!)

Here we go;

Your name: Real or pseudo, I don't care just nothing too crazy like Apple or jello please and thank you.

Your hair color

Preferred age (I suggest to keep It close to my main character's which is 20-21)

Eye color

Hobbies

Favorite bands/ artist ( I'm very open minded but I don't think I'll be able to work Beyoncé in here in this kind of story.)

The boy you're interested in/ if you want to know what makes them unique.

Your favorite thing about yourself

Your least favorite thing about yourself

Favorite brands of clothing

And finally any additional things you would like to me to keep in mind for your character

Also this is very important to keep in mind guys, I am ultimately responsible for this story and I reserve the right to tweak any detail to fit my vision. I also want to make sure that you know that if you are uncomfortable with anything that may happen to your character you are more than welcome to address it with me. I will not bite you for being upset or confused. I don't usually bite either way. I'm really understanding and accommodating. So don't be afraid to talk to me about it.

Also for anyone who ends up helping me out I will read, comment and rec one of your stories!

I chose to get you guys in on this instead of making them up myself because I want you guys to feel involved and appreciated for even leaving me feedback, subscribing, and recommending my stories. I don't ever want anyone to feel like their attention to my story(ies) went unnoticed. I appreciate every single reader I get (even those who just click on my link and read the summary) it's so flattering that my fellow Mibbians even take the time to look at my stuff.

So after that little speech, I hope you participate! If you don't that's just fine too! =)
March 20th, 2014 at 03:42pm