I Have a Hunch That Dujo Is a Cool Person.

Okay so, I'm actually rather new to Mibba because I've only been here since like, December, I think? Made some cool new friends in the past few months, read some awesome stories and poems, and roamed around the forums sections.

I haven't been around that long to know the admins and other people here, but I'm trying to! I joined a few clubs, posted in a few forums, and stuff like that. The people that I already came to know are really really cool, and that's awesome.

By now you've probably noticed that I really like the words "cool" and "awesome".

Anyway, I just found out about Dujo being the creator of this site around one or two months ago, and from the blogs and forums that I have read since, I have a feeling that he's awesome.

I mean, for starters, he created Mibba, so there's that.

But also, it excites me to read the stuff that you wrote about him in your blogs and his profile cos they kinda gave me clues of who he is, and I've come to a conclusion that he's really cool. I really like the way you talk about/to him like he's one of your buddies (okay he probably is, I don't know who knows whom yet here). Like, I read some blogs about the site crash, and I saw the way you guys addressed him, and now I feel like everyone knows him but me.

My joining Mibba was quite accidental, actually, but in the end I guess it's just nice to know that I've joined to be a part of such an inspiring and friendly community.

So, kudos to Dujo for creating such a killer website. Kudos.

And if you actually read this, hi. Big fan.
March 21st, 2014 at 12:16pm