My Interveiw on Smashwords!!

Interview with Tristan Shupe: From Smashwords...

1)Do you remember the first story you ever read, and the impact it had on you?

Yes I do actually. The first story I ever read was the Velveteen Rabbit, by Margery Williams. I was eight years old when I first read it. I fell in love with that story. The way the rabbit wanted to be real so strongly and passionately through the love of his owner. The love and care that boy gave him was amazingly beautiful.

2)What is your e-reading device of choice?

I would have to say my Amazon Kindle Fire HD

3)Who are your favorite authors?

I've got a few... Allison Brennan, Iris Johansen, James Patterson, Richard Castle... And so on.

4)When you're not writing, how do you spend your time?

Playing with my kids, going out to the beach. Family time.

5)How do you discover the ebooks you read?

I go on Amazon.com and just search for books that interest me.

6)When did you first start writing?

I first started writing when I was in the sixth grade. That's when I realized I loved to write.

7)What is the greatest joy of writing for you?

The greatest joy I get out of writing is letting my imagination take me places where reality can't take me. I also love hearing that people enjoy reading my stories.

8)What do your fans mean to you?

Well right now my only fans are my family and friends, and a few unknown people on a site I write on. I've never published a book before. But the fans I do have mean a lot to me.

9)What inspires you to get out of bed each day?

The love for my family, and the grace of god inspires me to get up every single day.

10)What is your writing process?

That depends on the day, and the inspiration I feel when I sit down to write. Some days I can write up to three chapters in one day, then some days I can't think of anything to write, and that can take a few days to a week.

(( Please take the time to comment, and ask questions of your own. I am considering publishing my books there, and I want to know what you think. Thanks.

And you can check out my page at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ShuperGurl143... You can also read my Interview there also if you like. ))
March 22nd, 2014 at 12:12am