Update || Appreciation

This blog is dedicated to all the cool as people I have met on here, in the last few months

I have always been a very negative person, and that's fine - it's who I am, and I accept it. Even though I am a negative person, things are going great for me, and I am making friends with some wonderful people. After being here since the site started, only now are people actually talking to me.

I would love to give a massive shout out to my peeps from The Game Of Thrones Club. You guys are the closest I have to best friends (is that sad? lol). I love that I can just whinge to you guys about what character I think is an idiot, and listen to you guys talk about your favourites. I love this whole group - even the ones that arent as active on it as when it first started. You all rock, and I couldn't be more happier than I am now on this website. Thankyou for making Mibba mean something to me again guys.

Thanks to a certain person (they know who they are ^.^), I have started making progress on my novel idea. I now have basic maps, which I am gonna scan into the computer and make beautiful with an ink software I just got. I have also thought of some basic outlines, so that's more progress in a few days than i've made on it in two years. Thanks for making me believe in myself again :)

I'd also like to thank all those who comment on my work, writing and artwork - you guys also give me faith that I can do it.

Big ups to my boyfriend, and my daughter. He likes everything I do, even if it's sounds dumb - and he gives me ideas. My daughter wants my edits up in her room - now that's dedication to ya mumma, hahaha.

Anyway, thanks guys - for being there, even if you didn't know you were there.
March 22nd, 2014 at 11:03pm