My Crush

Hahaha I don't even know where to start with this guy. He is so amazing. This post is probably going to be really long because I can go for days talking about only him. I'm sorry about that. Just let me rant.

Okay. He is so fucking amazing it's not even funny anymore. He has freaking abs. ABS, MY PEOPLE. And his biceps are so amazing. ANd hIS FACE. I can't even breath sometimes because of his face. It's not... Normal. Because it's too perfect. AND HIS EYES ARE GrEEN. DO YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE LESS PEOPLE IN THE WORLD THAT HAVE GREEN EYES THAN ANY OTHER COLOR EYES EVER. Yes, it's true. His eyes are green. Like the green of seaweed. Because seaweed is perfect. Like him, obviously.

AND DID YOU KNOW HIS VOICE. NO OBVIOUSLY YOU DON"T BECAUSE YOU ARE STILL SANE. I have said this before but it's like a harp and a guitar mated, mix some roughness in there and let it go through puberty and there. That's his voice. AND THE WAY HE TALKS IS. IT JUST IS. THERE ARE NO WORDS FOR IT. And don't even get me started on his hair.

Actually, do.

His hair is the most fabulous thing. And not in a gay way. I mean, he could turn straight guys gay if he so desired. With his hair. I swear that stuff grows at the speed of light, man. And he doesn't even have to do anything to it, it's just perfect. Fuck, the other day he put a chip bag clip in it and it was still amazing. I don't even know how to explain it. It's brown, but not a normal brown. Like, lightish blonde brown but still completely brown. Except, golden brown. But not. You follow? AND THIS KID HAS FRECKLES. ONLY ON HIS NOSE AND CHEEKBONES THOUGH. How do you even get freckles to grow that perfect? Like, only get sun to shine there? How. I need to know or else I will suffocate. And his skin is tan. But not too tan. Perfect tan. Glowy, amazing tan. And it's winter. California, but still winter. Cold, but warm. Like his hair. Brown, but blonde. Right?

So he is pretty much the most athletic dude. He is a surfing god. And do you know what he does? He skateboards home from school. And who else's picture would be all over the track and field wall but his? AND DID YOU KNOW THAT HE HAS WON TOO MANY SURFING COMPS. He's gonna be the next kelly slater or john john florence, i tell you.

And this kid is smart, too. He is pretty much in all the AP classes. But that means he has to stay up late to finish things. Which means he comes to school tired. Which means that he becomes the most adorable zombie that you've ever not met. Do you know those lines you get under your eyes when you're tired? They look good on him. AND HIS VOICE WHEN HE'S TIRED. IT'S ALL ROUGH AND SLOW AND I DIE. I ALMOST LITERALLY DIE. Because I stop breathing. The alternative would be to hyperventilate and pass out. Because he's just that amazing.

And did you know that he's nice, too? No, you didn't. It's almost too good to be true. But it is true. HE JUST IS SO AMAZINGLY NICE THAT HE WOULD PRETTY MUCH JUST THROW HIMSELF OUT THERE FOR ANYONE.

Also, he stole my favorite pencil. But it's okay, because when he stole it he brushed my fingers with his and wow. Hahaha it was. I died.

Please don't look at me like I'm crazy.

Also, I think he knows that I like him. And that is not okay. And if you care enough to read this far, I salute you. You deserve a hug from this guy. And that is a huge honor.
March 23rd, 2014 at 12:35am