Some things have to change.

Lately I've been a lot happier in life. I haven't cried in months or been depressed and that in itself is a great accomplishnent for me. I've even been able to write regularly now. I get to see my husband more and I have my own little family of precious animals. I'm thankful for all this.

However, there are negative forces trying to pull me down. I really must find a new job. The only reason I've stayed this long is they work with my schedule. I'm sick of being bitched at constantly when I'm the one doing the most. Managers can be on their phones on facebook or talking about the latest person they fucked and some employees can be found staring off into space while I 'm the one breaking my neck to work. Done, done, done! Tired of being the under dog when in fact, things around here would go to shit QUICK if I left. Telling them how I feel gets me NOwhere too.

Also tired of friends thinking they can walk all over me cause I 'm a nice person. I need to start realizing more when people are disrespecting me and stop letting them get away with it. Sigh. Sick of being manipulated by people. Someone wise this week told me that everyone is quick to want things from you if you're naturally a nice person. When you decline even if it's once, they are even quicker to forget all the nice things you've done for them and to call you selfish. So the three strike thing I said the other day is now in affect. I don't care how long we've been friends, if you fuck me over up to three times, I'm done.

I'm not trying to be selfish here but I'm sick of being taken advantage of time and time again and people thinking it's okay . Tired of people playing the "make Mandi the bad guy" game too. It's not fucking funny. So if you've been a good friend to me so far , ignore this cause it isn't about you. I've just got to grow a spine and learn to stick up for myself more than I do.
March 24th, 2014 at 08:22pm