Titles Titles Titles

I've learned a few things over the past year:

Learn to love yourself.

Don't expect the worst, just be ready when it comes.

Find something that destresses you, because if you don't that stress will eat you alive.

Force yourself to move on, even when it hurts.

Make your own happiness.

And most of all, keep growing, because after every heart break or fall out or loss, a little( or a big....) piece of you is taken.

I've been ripped, torn, and trampled on all this year. For a while, I didnt even know who I was anymore. I was scattered over people, who each had more of me than I did of myself.

Im still trying to rebuild.

I wont ever be the same as I was before, but im okay with that. I learned lessons that made me better as a person.

And when those people who hurt me so bad by taking a piece of myself with them.....well, they're always gonna have it, and they wont be the same either.

Learn to forgive. Just do it in your own time. I think now.....now I've finally forgiven.

If any of you......or at least the ones I've forgiven, are reading this, I guess im sorry too. That any of what happened happened, even if it wasnt my fault.

Im actually up to talk again, I just need my distance. Text mw or email me or fuck idk message me through here.

I still really miss you.

I still love you too.

Okay, im done with that emotional testimony. Im gonna go play far cry or something.

Bye.
March 24th, 2014 at 08:26pm