Comment Swaps | Updates | Contests | Clubs

Comment Swap

I'm offering a comment swap on my stories listed below! My only criteria, you comment first and it has to be a 100 characters (please don't make it about the layout either lol).

GoT stories:
Blood Child
Dragons and Wolves
Monster
The North Remembers
Valar Morghulis

Misc:
Demons and Spiders An Avengers fanfic (Blackfrost! <3)
Inside the Fire A Harry Potter fanfic
Curse of the Empath An Inheritance Cycle fanfic
Alatara the Blue A LOTR fanfic

Updates

I have a lot going on in my personal life, I'm packing up to move across the country leaving on the 31st and probably won't reach my destination until the 2nd or 3rd, so I may be a tad inactive this next week and a half! (I have so much cleaning and packing to do). I'm entering some contests so I have to finish up those entries as well as update my stories.

I'm thinking D&W should only be another two or three chapters (I'm getting really emotional about this one ending, this is my labor of love, the longest thing I've written so far and the first thing that I will complete, I'm really proud of myself for juggling so many different characters and pairings and subplots).

Some of my stories might become discontinued (thinking Away, Curse of the Empath, Inside the Fire and maybe Demons & Spiders). I'm not sure yet. I've got a lot of people who really want me to continue Demons and Spiders but Ive been caught up wriitng a new Loki fanfic ( a Jane/Loki fanfic set during the Dark World, where Jane is infected by the Aether and Loki wants to take over Jotunheim).

I've also been working on a lot of original fictions. A few short stories will be posted because they fall into the theme of the contest I'm holding :] but the rest I want to publish and kind of want to keep them offline. I posted the first few chapters of one, Ashen Sky and would love some feedback on it.

I also want to give a big hug/shout out to foREVer_Liacide_XIII for all of the awesome convos and comments on my stories :] I really appreciate all of your feedback and chatting with you! ::hug:

Contests


Some other news is that I'm throwing a contest!!! (still a lot of open spots!)

It's called the Love Lust and Magic Contest and it centers around romances surrounding paranormal/supernatural creatures. I made the criteria any time period and I'm really hoping someone does medieval times!

I was hoping to make it into an anthology but it's against mibba rules so I'll probably just collect them into a big blog post for everyone to read.

I'm writing a few of my own one-shots to go along with it, really excited! :D

Clubs

I'm a member of like six clubs but I'm really only super-active in like two!

First is the one I started, the Avengers Club . It doesn't have a lot of members yet and we're still getting on our feet (I'm sure it'll boom a little when Capcicle 2 comes out)

The Second is the Game of Thrones club ahfosdssdfsaoiagoirjgroie I love this club so much! I've finally found people like me :] I'm really enjoying all of the prompts it's awesome

And so ends the longest blog ever (and my excuse to take a break from cleaning and packing, you are all in cahoots with me now! muwahaha)
March 24th, 2014 at 10:57pm