What's The Point Of This?

I've had this problem on FB where people will seriously brag and openly talk about their sex lives on the Internet. I'm not longer friends with them having deleted them off my friends list immediately then they actually message me wanting to know why I unfriended them.

Okay some people may not mind but I do. I don't want to look through my newsfeed seeing you brag about how great sex was with whoever, how big the guy was, or how many times you had an o face, and so on.

It tells me you're a person who craves so much attention cause you know people are gonna react to that. Why do you feel the need to do that?

It also says you're a person who apparently can't keep their mouth shut and keep that between yourself and whoever.

What's funny about this is that those who do it then wanna get mad when someone calls them out on it and say stay out my personal life. Okay you're posting your personal life on the Internet idiot where everyone can see it therefore it's practically everyone's business.

Sure you can delete it but nowadays with how advanced technology is and how it's still advancing people can easily pull up what you said. I'm sure that's gonna go real well for when you go for a job interview or get in a new relationship,etc.

Then there's those who post pictures of their privates. This is disgusting. Why do you want everyone to see what's going on downstairs?

Like I said people who do this crave attention and do this to get it which is really sad and pathetic. It's also tacky and I feel disrespectful to the person you're with.

This is a random another peeve of mine is selfies. You always have that one person who's posting pictures of themselves every five to ten minutes it seems like.

Geez it bugs me seeing that one person's face all over my newsfeed. Man get yourself away from the computer and do something else.
March 25th, 2014 at 04:17am