Some of the Best Stories on Mibbaland [Give Them a Read, Drop a Comment]

Before I start naming stories, I want to tell you that none of these users/writers asked me to do this for them. Some of them I don't even know, even though I have dropped by their profiles to say a friendly hello a while back. Anyways, these stories are of the best based on my criteria. I believe all of them deserve more love, so give them a chance like I did. Drabbles, oneshots and short stories deserve the same love we show on chaptered pieces. All writers have put their hearts into writing them.

|| SHORT ONES ||

Wow by AHLICE
This drabble honestly left me speechless.

Limitless by RebelBullet
Do you want to read something that's deep in thought and pure honest? Go no further and read this. The author will leave you amazed with this one piece. Plus she won first place in one of my contests with that piece.

laredo sadly left so I can't link you to her work but she had two drabbles, Adore and Memories. Both of them were the best. I really can't believe she left. I won't be able to read her writings anymore. ::cry: That was her goodbye blog entry which I only found now, sadly.

Next to Nothing by Queen of Omega
I found this piece to be especially powerful and realistic. It is something I'd read again without doubt.

Skeleton Boy by soft skeletons.
A drabble which is realistic and detailed to the bone, written in present tense to bring out the expected best result. Don't miss it!

Becoming Blind by WaterQueen07
A heartbroken blind girl regrets her decision to have surgery that allows her to see. You'll be amazed why the reason, ''why?''

A Mother Haunted by bloodravyn
''My own mother wrapped her hands around my little throat and squeezed the life right out of me.'' - A realistic, heartbreaking piece.

For the Record by silk tea.
A very funny piece from a male's POV. You really don't want to miss this one. Billie amazed me with this one.

Eyes, Monster, Monster and Hands All Over by Gansey. (Cassis.)
These three drabbles are rated R and they're a bit scary, but if you are into these types of drabbles, you'll really enjoy yourselves.

|| CHAPTERED STORIES ||

Daughters of Lilith by elfin wine.
This is a really interesting story with interesting characters and what seems to be a well thoughtout plotline. It's an original fiction story which is rated PG-13 and revolves around witches but no t the kind which find about their powers, do silly things, fall in love...it's not that kind of story. The author is doing a pretty good job with this magical story. The story revolves around Levena and Acantha which have been cursed by their dear mother, Lilith. One must follow the light and the other the dark, but their path has fallen into blurred shades of gray and never has there been one so murky and uncertain. Just read the first chapter and if you are not captivated by her writing, then I give up. Her writing skills blew me away, that's all I have to say. By the way, on the summary of her story there's a link to a song which is The Grey by Icon For Fire. Not only did I love the song which fits perfectly with her story, I became a fan of the band.

|| MINE ||

The following pieces are the latest ones I have written and there's one which I haven't posted yet, but it will be posted before the day ends. I believe my writing abilities have developed nicely. I'm not the best but I have some pretty good pieces which I adore deeply and I hope you'll like them and give them your attention. *smiles at you*

Lover Boy and Perry:
These two are the only slash fluff I've written and I adore them to bits, no kidding. I have even started thinking that I'm better at writing slash than hetero. See for youself?

Lying Girl:
I worte this drabble for Mibba's Pi Challenge. It's about a boy who loves a young coldblooded girl.

Silent Screams:
This is a psychological two-shot that deals with anorexia, bulimia and even suicide.

Grey and Demons:
These are two of my most favorite works. Since I like them that much, you have to like them too, don't you? Really though, they are good.

Connor:
This will be different from everything I've written before. It's about a couple where the girl and the boy play with each other's mind in order to be close to each other yet protect their hearts.

That's all for the tme being but rest assured because somewhere in the next month I will post the second version with more good pieces that you'll enjoy and hopefully with more works from me too. Have a nice day my lovely mibbians and write away.

Till next time,
-Maria. :)
March 25th, 2014 at 02:26pm