It's been a while but I'm looking to make a comeback....

So I know that it's been forever since I've actually actively been on this site (as a reader and writer) but since I've had a hectic few years concerning my schooling and getting new jobs (currently saddled with two that give me absolutely no time off), I've decided that I need to make a conscious effort to come back to reading and writing. I've missed being on here and reading fanfiction as well as some original ideas. I've missed writing my stories and getting them posted for others to read. I'm pretty horrible when it comes to setting deadlines for myself but I know that this time, I can actually push myself and get shit done.

So, what's coming up? I guess that's the burning question, really.

I plan on finishing Strange Terrain for sure (it's my number one priority as of late) as well as possibly update a few others that have been neglected. I really just need to go back to my older work and re-evaluate them. Other than Strange Terrain though, I'm not sure what more I can do about my other stuff posted here but I'll definitely be looking into it.

Since my Mibba hiatus, I've been working on a few things on the side, set a very slow pace so I could go back and reassess things. I'm hoping to maybe post a few new things that I've been working on as well, such as an original vampire story (I know how horribly cliché they are now that the craze is over) and a Walking Dead fanfic (since that show is my new obsession). I've even been working on a Superwholock fanfic, combining Supernatural, Doctor Who, and Sherlock into one marvelous universe but I don't think that one is gonna be for public consumption as it's too trying to write and more for my personal enjoyment of the three shows. I'm just trying to get out of exclusively writing about bands and branch out.

I'm hoping that there are still a few of you out there who are willing to read my writing, especially since I love getting guidance and feedback about what more I could do to improve. I'm not sure when I'll officially be back (as I'm currently in the re-reading and writing phase with the little free time I get) but I'm aiming to have something posted, whether it be a new story or another chapter to Strange Terrain, by the end of April with the hope of continual, consistent updates.

I might also be posting more to this blog (seeing that I've never done this before and quite enjoyed getting things out there). I just really hope that I haven't bitten off more than I can chew with this declaration.
March 26th, 2014 at 09:39pm