The Biggest Reason Why I Don't Deal with the Avenged Sevenfold Fanbase!

As much as I love the band (and don't get it twisted, I really do love them), I can't stand a good chunk of the people in the fanbase. Most of them are rude to other fans, the band themselves, the wives and anyone else in their personal lives. We are fans because of one thing and one thing only; their music. Do you think we would care about them if they put out shitty music? Probably not, they probably only be pretty faces to look out. Music is what brought us to them; not the personal lives. And the fans I can't stand, are the ones that blur the lines between loving them musically and loving them personally. We don't know them and shouldn't really know anything about their personal lives; unless they share first.

Those fans that don't get that personal lives are meant to be personal are the reasons why the fanbase is slapped with the Crazy label as a whole. Seriously I'm sure I'm not the only that hates the fanbase and refuses to associate myself with it. I'm sick of being labelled a crazy fan just because I write fanfiction (well used to) and love the band. This is probably why I feel so weird anymore when I write fanfiction about real people; because I feel like I'm always getting labelled as crazy.

Seriously I want to write about them, I have a fanfiction in the works on here and other idea in the works in my head, but I'm terrified of putting them out there because I don't want to get labelled Crazy because of other people. I'm sick of being grouped with other people. I could care less about the personal lives. If they're happy, I'm happy beyond their happiness, I could give two shits on what they do. If Matt and Val want an army of kids, let them. Those kids will be beautiful. If Zacky wants a divorce and starts dating again, let him. Stop trying to butt into their personal lives. You're making the rest of us look bad.

Respect. Some of you need to learn it.
March 27th, 2014 at 03:55pm