Should I Make This Story?

So I'm thinking of making a story about a guy I like...I know that sounds weird but I've named it already and I've started working on it.

It's called Caught Beneath the Tide.

Here's a little preview of the first chapter:
He is starting to become a distraction.

I'm serious. My mind is always thinking of what he could possibly be doing or what thoughts could be swirling in his head. It's unhealthy, really. I think I'm literally going to make myself sick from the amount of time and energy I put in to coming up with fantasies that I make up about him actually liking me. He's way out of my league.

And yet, my every thought still revolves around him so who's really to blame here other than my hormone-crazy mind?

I still remember the first time I ever saw him.

It was the beginning of sophomore year and I had decided to try something new.

That something new happened to be called: AFJROTC

Air Force Junior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps.

Now, I had just moved to this town over the summer so I didn’t know anybody. It was the first day and I only knew a bunch of freshman.

I was sitting in the classroom with all the other JROTC members and suddenly a guy walked in.

I inaudibly gasped as he walked down the row next to mine and took his seat. Right next to me.

His hair was light brown and spiked at the front. He had pale skin and he actually looked a lot like Brock Kelly. (At the bottom in case you don’t know who that is.)

Image

So what do you think?
So I actually posted it:

Caught Beneath the Tide
March 28th, 2014 at 09:04pm