Vegetarian lifestyle and accountability

Hi, so I have been thinking about going back to being a vegetarian. I was vegetarian for almost six years. I did not eat meat at all, or eggs. I loved diary, so I couldn't do vegan.
I went to job corp after my 5th year and lost it. I wanted chicken wings, and chicken wings I got.
Chicken was my gateway meat. I think it would still be my gateway meat (yes like a gateway drug, but meat)
I just couldn't go back, and started eating meat like crazy.
I still don't touch bacon, meat lots of visible fat, chicken I will throw away if I see a vein in it. I used to hate the taste of eggs, but lately it hasn't been that way.

Long story short, I miss that lifestyle. I want to get back on the horse so to speak. I haven't found any sites online, but does anyone know of a site that helps with accountability? It is hard to say no to meat and meat products when you live in Memphis. (Got to love the south, no I really do love the south though).

I had lost fifty pounds not eating meat, and that is not why I want to go back.
When I first started the vegetarian lifestyle I did it to lose weight because at 400 pounds I had hated my life. Then after the weight loss, I stayed vegetarian for the whole animals rights thing. I just want to be healthy and happy now though. I support life of all things including me, and that is that. : )
March 29th, 2014 at 11:37am