Birthday in London and I missed 5SOS

So on Friday, I turned 20. No longer a teenager; awesome! And for my celebrations, my boyfriend whisked me to London for the night. He took me shopping down Oxford Street, and brought me a gorgeous top from Selfridges (damn expensive but oh well, you're only 20 once.) I also bought loads of other bits and bobs, I think I pretty much bought the whole Forever 21 shop.

But the best part of the trip was seeing We Will Rock You. I'm a big Queen fan and Freddy. The musical was all about his music and I absolutely loved every moment of it. Unfortunately it closes in May, but my mum wants to take my little sister to see it before it does, so hopefully I will see it again soon! For anyone interested, I can't recommend this enough- go see it before it closes!

But because I was in London, I missed a signing that 5 Seconds of Summer were doing In the town next to mine. Tickets were free but because I couldn't go and because my sister didn't get tickets, I urged her to go and try and see them anyway! She did go and was allowed at the barrier in the shop. She was stood right where the door was that they came from and got to see them from a distance. Unfortunately, her friend had a curfew so they left about half seven. But about half an hour later, Ashton asked security if he could go speak to those who hadn't got tickets and he took pictures and signed merch with those at the barrier- Let's just say, my sister was gutted!

I was a little miffed I missed this, but I had a good night in London and it has confirmed my plans for moving there in the future. The fast pace fits me perfect- I could never be bored there!
March 30th, 2014 at 04:22pm