March Muses

Thought I'd join the party being that tomorrow's the last day of March (does anyone else think that this year is flying by?) So here are the things that have kept me amused/inspired this month. Plus, there's never a bad time to post pictures of attractive people is there? No. The answer is no.

As for the story recs below, I didn't get time to read as much as I wanted to this weekend. So I'll probably do another story rec blog soon. On that note, feel free to leave me links to stories :)

Stories
These stories are wonderful/delightful/inspired/superb and I suggest you read them immediately if you haven't already done so.

Defiance by overrated. (Original)
Altruism by overrated. (Henry Cavill!)
A Place to Fly by silk tea. (UOAT/Peter Pan)
Heart of Stone by silk tea. (Sirius Black/OC)
The Gallagher Girls by thewolf. (Original)
An Act of Passion by thewolf. (Vampire Diaries)
Bad Blood by Hiddleston. (Original)

Shows
The Musketeers
Image
I continue to watch it for Aramis & Porthos. They're my favourites in every adaption. I ain't got no time for you Athos, you're too moral and a bit of a boring bastard to be quite honest sir. Either kill Milady or get the feck over it.

The Hour
Image
It was sooooooooo good. Why did it end like that? WHY?

Da Vinci's Demons
ImageImage
I am addicted. I'm trying to ignore the fact I had a dream about Da Vinci.

Ja'mie: Private School Girl
Image
Everything Chris Lilley does is hilarious.

Archer is my spirit animal.
Image

Faces aka I want to write stories for them all because I'm lame :(
Mr Harington. As always.
Image

Tom Hughes.
Image
He is the owner of the most perfect bow shaped lips I've ever seen.

Henry Cavill.
Image
aka Hermes. And I refuse to believe any different. Raychel knows what I mean.

Daniel Bruhl.
Image
Why can he speak so many languages?

Travis Fimmel
Image
Makes me have indecent thoughts about Vikings.

Random stuff
My boys Mercutio & Cassio.
Image
Merc kinda looks like a mouse. I think it's because Cass is a fat bastard and eats a lot and does no exercise...whoa I just described myself.

Graze box.
Because they bring healthy snacks to my door and food combos I'd never think to eat.

Summer!
It's just around the corner folks! Can you smell the daffodils? Oh wait, they're spring flowers...erm, yeah. I'm buying myself sunflowers again this year (because nobody ever buys me flowers :( loser) and I'm going to get a tan :o If I don't turn lobster red because I'm the colour of milk.
March 30th, 2014 at 11:09pm